SONGS THAT LUX TAUGHT US
Pictured above is my membership card to the Cramps fan club from back in the early 1980s. Twenty six years ago I thought the Cramps were quite possibly the greatest rock'n'roll band in the world and that Garbageman was the coolest pop promo video of all time. Sitting here now after being prompted to watch it again on youtube after hearing of the sad death of Lux Interior I realise that, for once, my 16 year old self was 100% correct.
- Brotherhoods of Breath - Moroccan Sufi Trance Today
- Goddamn Lonely Love: M. Ward, Lucinda Williams, and Jason Isbell
- At Witz End
- Fast Food From The Moon
- Drained by the Dish Doctor
- We Like American Music: Titus Andronicus and The Red Krayola
- Busarus Saturday Morning
- Edwyn Collins rocks Double Denim at the Moseley Folk Festival
- St Bees, the Disappearing Uncle and his Graffiti friend (Part one)
- Kevin shields Godlike genius, plastic cups and the Irish Burning Man.