TAV FALCO'S BLUE CHRISTMAS TOUR
Tav Falco, the man, the legendary semi-obscure (to some) singer and film maker, is dropping his mask, (ha! ha!) with shows throughout Europe this Christmas. The Tav Falco and the Unapproachable Panther Burns' Blue Christmas Tour has four dates scheduled so far, so one should be in your neighborhood if you happen to live in or near Toulouse, Paris, Geneva or Biel.
We never go out, but supposing you do, one of the hot spots below should be worth going to.
Friday December 10th: Lieu Commun, Toulouse
Saturday December 11th: Les Combustible, Paris
Friday December 17th: L'Usine, Geneva
Saturday December 18th: L'Etage, Biel
Meanwhile, to whet your appetite, to get you reaching for your coat and hat, to get you out of the door, I unreservedly recommend checking out Tav/Panther Burns' absolutely gorgeous Ballad of the Rue de la Lune here on... MySpace/PantherBurns. Turn it up annoyingly loud too.
- At Witz End
- Bow Wow Wow! - Mighty Doglude
- My Love Re-explodes: The Dukes of Stratosphear return
- Radio Mania: File Under Section 15
- Tom Dale Vs Evel Knievel
- Edwyn Collins rocks Double Denim at the Moseley Folk Festival
- Goddamn Lonely Love: M. Ward, Lucinda Williams, and Jason Isbell
- Aural Dream Door; Debussy's Pelleas et Melisande
- Happy Shopper #30 - Kirk Lake
- Bob Dylan in Tangier