BEHIND THE COUNTERCULTURE #31: MAGGIE PHILBIN
Maggie Philbin sold a lot of books that she said she had used when she was at university. They were fairly high brow literary criticism and they all had her name written neatly on the first page. I hadn't seen her on TV since her days with Cheggers on Saturday morning kids shows. Then right after this I saw her advertising those baths for old people that you open a door to get into. Things must be looking up.
Behind the counterculture is a recurring series of celebrity encounters or near encounters in or close to a West London used book and record store.
Behind the counterculture episodes compiled by...
- Grand Duchy: I Got You, Babe
- All Things Raf and O
- Happy Shopper #34 - Carrie Reichardt The Renegade Potter
- Hot Ginger's 5 Alternative Xmas Swing Tunes
- Our Band Could Be Your Business Model
- Ireland in the Rain (Part 1)
- Trying to Say Something Negative About Brian Eno...
- Tindersticks Love You Too Much, Baby
- Charles Plymell : Eat Not Thy Mind Review
- We Like American Music: Titus Andronicus and The Red Krayola