STEVE JOBS DIED
For me I can say with absolute certainty that without Steve Jobs there would be no Outsideleft.com, further back down the line, there would have been no fun career designing websites in hollywood. No working with Bill and Cindy in Irvine. Maybe no enduring friendship with Walt and Cecilia. No meeting Mrs Lamont X under the auspices of finding the perfect Apple computer for her.
Like many people this morning, I am wondering what I would have done without him.
Steve Jobs engineered so many things so brilliantly.
(image is from apple's home page this morning)
- Grand Duchy: I Got You, Babe
- Wayne Wolfson's (by his own admission) almost, sorta, borderline in parts new agey-ish Christmas Wish List...
- The Greatest
- The Boat That Guy Built
- Charles Plymell in Austria
- Trying to Say Something Negative About Brian Eno...
- That Was That Year
- everything depends upon how near you stand to me...
- Talking About Dan Breen
- Would it kill Tom Waits to record a collection of late night piano ballads?