STEVE JOBS DIED
For me I can say with absolute certainty that without Steve Jobs there would be no Outsideleft.com, further back down the line, there would have been no fun career designing websites in hollywood. No working with Bill and Cindy in Irvine. Maybe no enduring friendship with Walt and Cecilia. No meeting Mrs Lamont X under the auspices of finding the perfect Apple computer for her.
Like many people this morning, I am wondering what I would have done without him.
Steve Jobs engineered so many things so brilliantly.
(image is from apple's home page this morning)
- Take it from the Bridge
- Guilaine Adjutor Mining for the Art of the Soul
- At Witz End
- Feed The Birds - Wigpigeons Have Landed
- Lou: Velvet Underground
- Who d'you think you are, Ronan Crinion?
- Hot Ginger's 5 Alternative Xmas Swing Tunes
- Edwyn Collins rocks Double Denim at the Moseley Folk Festival
- That Was That Year
- Walker Brigade Comes Alive