Calling swift and cutting,
Then drifting completely from my view.
I had it once,
At times without you.
But, I want it more
My permeable minded,
Haunting, like the words that mothers leave behind,
Let's have it more, I beg
And turn my dreams full view
But 'tis true.
FICTION & POETRY ARCHIVE
- At Witz End
- Fast Food From The Moon
- The Kids Hate Dirty Projectors
- Five Great Love Songs of 2009 (so far)
- White - Welcome to the Real World
- The Jesus Record, the Hail Mary, and the Arc of the Covenant
- Our Band Could Be Your Business Model
- What do you call a bloodsucking fiend in the daytime?
- Jordan Gaunce in Linear Motion
- It Hugs Back: They've Got It