Calling swift and cutting,
Then drifting completely from my view.
I had it once,
At times without you.
But, I want it more
My permeable minded,
Haunting, like the words that mothers leave behind,
Let's have it more, I beg
And turn my dreams full view
But 'tis true.
FICTION & POETRY ARCHIVE
- If God Had Meant For Us To Work He Would Have Given Us Jobs
- The Greatest
- Happy Shopper #32: Wayne Wolfson
- Donny Ducote: My Christmas Wish List is Ancient History now
- No We Can't
- The Boat That Guy Built
- everything depends upon how near you stand to me...
- What do you call a bloodsucking fiend in the daytime?
- Ireland in the Rain (Part 1)
- Heavy Metal Kid Neil Daniels