BEHIND THE COUNTERCULTURE #23: TERRY VENABLES
Terry Venables, legendary football star and almost successful England manager. It was not a cold day but Terry saw fit to walk around in a flamboyant fur collared coat. He was very short but moved very fast. I thought for a second he was coming into the store but it was just a shimmy to avoid a pushchair coming the other way. He still had the moves.
Behind the counterculture is a recurring series of celebrity encounters or near encounters in or close to a West London used book and record store.
Behind the counterculture episodes compiled by...
SPORTS SEX HEALTH ARCHIVE
- At Witz End
- Happy Shopper #31: Natalia 'Saw Lady' Paruz
- Stop Me If You've Heard This Dinosaur Joke Before: Morrissey and U2
- Because We are all Like That: Mozart's Cosi Fan Tutte
- The Best of 2010
- Drained by the Dish Doctor
- Creosote on my Soul
- Tom Dale Vs Evel Knievel
- The Limit as x Approaches Tortoise