BEHIND THE COUNTERCULTURE #23: TERRY VENABLES
Terry Venables, legendary football star and almost successful England manager. It was not a cold day but Terry saw fit to walk around in a flamboyant fur collared coat. He was very short but moved very fast. I thought for a second he was coming into the store but it was just a shimmy to avoid a pushchair coming the other way. He still had the moves.
Behind the counterculture is a recurring series of celebrity encounters or near encounters in or close to a West London used book and record store.
Behind the counterculture episodes compiled by...
SPORTS SEX HEALTH ARCHIVE
- Grand Duchy: I Got You, Babe
- Tonk Tonk Toccata World Tour
- Aural Dream Door; Debussy's Pelleas et Melisande
- What do you call a bloodsucking fiend in the daytime?
- The Boat That Guy Built
- Wayne Wolfson's (by his own admission) almost, sorta, borderline in parts new agey-ish Christmas Wish List...
- Fordlandia: Hubris, Art, Duty
- If God Had Meant For Us To Work He Would Have Given Us Jobs
- Drained by the Dish Doctor
- Bob Dylan Sure Grows One Hell of a Moustache