BEHIND THE COUNTERCULTURE #31: MAGGIE PHILBIN
Maggie Philbin sold a lot of books that she said she had used when she was at university. They were fairly high brow literary criticism and they all had her name written neatly on the first page. I hadn't seen her on TV since her days with Cheggers on Saturday morning kids shows. Then right after this I saw her advertising those baths for old people that you open a door to get into. Things must be looking up.
Behind the counterculture is a recurring series of celebrity encounters or near encounters in or close to a West London used book and record store.
Behind the counterculture episodes compiled by...
- Charles Plymell in Austria
- everything depends upon how near you stand to me...
- Grand Duchy: I Got You, Babe
- Dark Star
- Hot Ginger's 5 Alternative Xmas Swing Tunes
- The Greatest
- Talking About Dan Breen
- Mad Machines: J.K Huysmans & Raymond Roussel
- That Was That Year
- Brotherhoods of Breath - Moroccan Sufi Trance Today