BEHIND THE COUNTERCULTURE #31: MAGGIE PHILBIN
Maggie Philbin sold a lot of books that she said she had used when she was at university. They were fairly high brow literary criticism and they all had her name written neatly on the first page. I hadn't seen her on TV since her days with Cheggers on Saturday morning kids shows. Then right after this I saw her advertising those baths for old people that you open a door to get into. Things must be looking up.
Behind the counterculture is a recurring series of celebrity encounters or near encounters in or close to a West London used book and record store.
Behind the counterculture episodes compiled by...
- At Witz End
- Guilaine Adjutor Mining for the Art of the Soul
- Take it from the Bridge
- My Love Re-explodes: The Dukes of Stratosphear return
- Bob Dylan in Tangier
- Feed The Birds - Wigpigeons Have Landed
- A few Olde Good Things
- St Bees, the Disappearing Uncle and his Graffiti friend (Part one)
- Goddamn Lonely Love: M. Ward, Lucinda Williams, and Jason Isbell
- Aural Dream Door; Debussy's Pelleas et Melisande