Musician Charles Stuart, who we interviewed a few months back, gave us the lowdown on his Happy Shopping habits.
1) What was the last electrical appliance you bought?
Probably a keyboard. I am always on the look out for keyboards; pink keyboards, black keyboards, silver keyboards, old keyboards, new keyboards, cheap keyboards, broken keyboards, small keyboards, big keyboards, clean keyboards, dirty keyboards. I use them for all kinds of stuff. Sometimes I play them!
2) How many shoes do you own?
Well....... probably too many, but I do wear them all! Honest.......man, me and my catholic guilt
3) Thinking about only what you are wearing now and including your watch, jewellery and glasses if you wear them, how much would it cost me to get dressed up just like you? And where would I have to go to get the look?
15.50(pounds) You can get jeans, a sweatshirt, and a belt from Barnardo's and still get change from a 20! Its the way forward man. Its cheap and you are recycling too.
4) What are you going to be eating for dinner tonight?
I don't really know. I've been away for a week and my fridge is smelly and empty.
5) What is the most amount you have ever spent on a bottle of wine or other alcoholic beverage and when and where was it?
Sixteen pounds and ninety-nine for a bottle of French Brandy. I think I was in one of those Supermarkets at the time..
6) What and where is your favourite shop?
Barnardos in Brixton, It's a second hand shop and 98% of my wardrobe comes from there. The other 2% is my old primary school T-shirt which I still wear! (just about!)
7) How do you get around town?
Slowly, on foot, buses, trains and the odd cab.
8) Where is your favourite place to holiday?
At the moment its Berlin. My other half lives there and its full of cool places and chilled out people.
Charles is working on his follow up to his album The Man Who Likes Watching, out on Slowfoot Records. He is also a member of the band Snorkel whose album Glass Darkly was released recently.