Someone once said that every great journey begins and ends in a shop. UK based fashion photographer Garazi travels a lot (that's her with the camera above), but happily for us, although probably from some interminable jet terminal hub stop, set down and sent us her Happy Shopping moments...
1) What was the last electrical appliance you bought?
A battery charger... My camera flash seems to munch through an awful lot of batteries, so I thought I'd be practical.
2) How many shoes do you own?
Do quad skates and wellies count? Either way it's over 25 pairs, though I usually just wear the same few.
3) Thinking about only what you are wearing now and including your watch, jewellery and glasses if you wear them, how much would it cost me to get dressed up just like you?
And where would I have to go to get the look? It's difficult to say, a lot of my clothes, jewellery and accessories are vintage and/or gifted, so sometimes my whole outfit only cost me a couple pounds. Though I always wear a nice (read expensive) bag and sunglasses. And does underwear count? Today's outfit would be around £27. But most of the items are vintage so you'd have to rummage around my mum's wardrobe to dress like me (though I think I haven't left anything decent!).
4) What are you going to be eating for dinner tonight?
Apparently a balti as there's a client meeting this evening.
5) What is the most amount you have ever spent on a bottle of wine or other alcoholic beverage and when and where was it?
I'm not a great wine drinker, which puzzles most people as I come from very near the Rioja region. So it would probably be a cocktail. £6-£7? I have no clue when and where though. But I'm not drinking at the moment so a Chai Latte is probably my most outlandish beverage purchase in recent weeks.
6) What and where is your favourite shop?
At the moment it's Ikea for fabric. I keep buying meters and meters to make cushions, I need more sofas and beds to put my cushions on!
7) How do you get around town?
Buses and walking. I want a bike!
8) Where is your favourite place to holiday?
I can't stop thinking about Cape Town since I went there a couple years ago.
See some of Garazi's amazing work on her website garazi.co.uk