What just happened? Here are the stories our readers read the most in February 2023... Jay, Jonathan Demme and New Order topped the lot. Momus, a perennial fave and Cassis B. Staudt kickin' it in the top 3 too...
All The Hits from February 2023
- Start Making Sense by Jay Lewis
How filmmaker Jonathan Demme changed the way Jay felt about New Order.
- Psychogeographical Sounds by John Robinson
Momus releases Issyvoo
- On Making: An interview with Cassis B Staudt by LamontPaul
Cassis B Staudt talks about Composing the Searching for Fritz Kann Original Soundtrack
- Welcome, Caroline Polachek by Erin
It's Polachek's second album and 'nothing's gonna be the same again...'
- What Good Does It Do Us To Confront Despair? by Neil Scott
Neil Scott's review of Darren Aronofsky's film, The Whale
- The New Pamela Anderson Documentary on Netflix is a Depressing Watch by Alarcon
Anderson lets it all (emotionally) hang out in 'Pamela, a Love Story'
- No Yoga, Not in the Air, Not Tonight by Ancient Champion
Museumgoer 21 is here and it's a big one
- Neutral Milk Hotel Will Live Forever by Ogglypoogly
All goes on and on, inside the Neutral Milk Hotel box set
- Who Am I If I Don't Represent? by Lee Paul
Glenn Hardy Jr at the Charlie James Gallery
- Obligation and Ambivalence by Meave Haughey
Meave Haughey reads Lynne Tillman's Mothercare
- Wayne Dean-Richards' Mad Idea by LamontPaul
'It's A Mad World But Funny' consists of 18 poems by Wayne Dean-Richards. They're gonna be drip, drip, dripped out to Outsideleft readers
- Hamish Hawk's Angel Numbers by Ogglypoogly
Ogglypoogly identifies a pattern here
- Wayne Dean-Richards new poetry series begins here by Wayne Dean-Richards
a father's advice to a son being interviewed to work on the Coventry Ring Road - 1958
- The Artist Formerly Known as Camille... Prince's lost album 'comes out' by The Conversation
The first in a series of pieces we've chosen to republish from The Conversation
- Hania Rani: On Giacometti by Jay Lewis
A soundtrack celebrating the great artist.
- Auf der Suche nach Fritz Kann by LamontPaul
Preistragerfilme des 32. Kinofest Lunen
- Searching For Fritz Kann by Ancient Champion
A new film by Marcel Kolvenbach
- Max's Kings Road by Ancient Champion
The Rise and Fall of the Hippest Street in the World
- Scott Covert - C'est La Vie by Lake
Lake on the first UK show from grave rubbing artist Scott Covert.
- De La Soul's Trugoy The Dove was a true musical disruptor who broke the hip-hop mould by The Conversation
Republished from The Conversation