Another Happy Shopper from the world of street art and graffiti. If only the London Transport Police were as good at snagging them as we are, eh. Pure Evil has been painting variations of his vampire bunny figure since around 2000. The early work sometimes accompanied by the slogan "War Is So Last Century".
He says he was in Return of The Jedi. People say lots of things they don't mean but he swears it's true. Pure Evil has a solo show in London this month at Old Truman Brewery in the East End. Get there if you can. It should be fun. Or at least check out the images at his website www.pureevil.eu
1) What was the last electrical appliance you bought?
I bought a toaster but I haven't used it yet..
2) How many shoes do you own?
1. cowboy boots with cuban heels
2. black brogues
3. New Balance black trainers
3) Thinking about only what you are wearing now and including your watch, jewellery and glasses if you wear them, how much would it cost me to get dressed up just like you? And where would I have to go to get the look?
answer NOT A LOT OF MONEY to get this look.
4) What are you going to be eating for dinner tonight?
5) What is the most amount you have ever spent on a bottle of wine or other alcoholic beverage and when and where was it?
a bottle of bubbly for Thanksgiving in San Francisco.it was about $40
6) What and where is your favourite shop?
Maplins electrical supply store or SANTAS GHETTO
7) How do you get around town?
8) Where is your favourite place to holiday?
Outsideleft exists on a precarious no budget budget. We are interested in hearing from deep and deeper pocket types willing to underwrite our cultural vulture activity. We're not so interested in plastering your product all over our stories, but something more subtle and dignified for all parties concerned. Contact us and let's talk. [HELP OUTSIDELEFT]
If Outsideleft had arms they would always be wide open and welcoming to new writers and new ideas. If you've got something to say, something a small dank corner of the world needs to know about, a poem to publish, a book review, a short story, if you love music or the arts or anything else, write something about it and send it along. Of course we don't have anything as conformist as a budget here. But we'd love to see what you can do. Write for Outsideleft, do. [SUBMISSIONS FORM HERE]